"There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living." - Nelson Mandela

Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Pseudo Life

I am exhausted! This has been the busiest week of my life but everything has been so entertaining and a once in a lifetime experience. Today we went on a safari at the Inverdoorn Game Reserve and let me tell you something, it DOES get cold in South Africa. I was wearing a long sleeve, fleece, and raincoat along with a snuggie type poncho they provided for us and I was still chilly! It was great though. We saw cheetahs which are possibly the most beautiful animals I’ve ever seen. We also saw giraffes, lions, zebras, and an eagle. By the way, our safari guide was VERY HANDSOME. I might bring him back home with me with my new penguin too!  

I think that’s all I have to say today because I’m way too tired to process thoughts and I need to pack for our week in the township! P.S. I won’t be blogging for a week because I won’t have access to a computer/internet! I’ll have a lot to write about in a week!

Thanks for blogging,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment